Here are the current projects I am involved with. All of these anticipate a launch in 2020.
Pomona College D8 Re-implementation
- systematize the existing design
- build responsiveness and accessibility in from the beginning
- use modern markup and CSS strategies
This amounts to a complete re-implementation with a normalization of the existing design.
- Erin Simmons, project manager
- Phil Pelanne, lead developer
- John Williams, developer
- Matt Gaskey, developer
Pomona College Museum of Art
Since the main Pomona web presence is migrating from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8, the Pomona Museum has to come with. Unlike the main site, however, the new site is being redesigned to coincide with a new name and a new building on campus. The new site will have a modern, “brutalist” design and has been carefully engineered to automate as much of the content as possible, leaving most of the editorial focus on the museum’s events and exhibits where they belong.